Completion of the redevelopment of Travesía de Cervera del Río Alhama, road LR-284.

One of our last works delivered to the Government of La Rioja.
Completion of the “Urbanization and Improvement Project of the Cervera del Río Alhama Crossing, LR-284 from P.K. 0+000 to P.K. 1+300”, with a total budget of 2,222,782.90 €.

The local media echo the completion of this highly technical urban section executed by our company, due to the impossibility of carrying out traffic cuts during the works, having to carry out a deep renovation of the urban services of the municipality.

The digital newspaper Nuevecuatrouno quotes: “The works on one of the main roads in Cervera have been completed. The residents of this town can now see how the works of urbanization and improvement of the crossing of Cervera del Río Alhama, in which the regional government has invested 2 million euros, have been completed. The works, carried out on a 1.3 kilometer stretch, have consisted of the renewal of the road surface, the installation of curbs and new sidewalks, as well as the improvement of the supply and sanitation network and street lighting.

The Government of La Rioja, through the Department of Local Policy, Infrastructures and Fight against Depopulation, has completed the urbanization and improvement works carried out on the regional road LR-286, at the crossroads of Cervera del Río Alhama. The regional government’s investment in this project amounted to 2.08 million euros, which represents 90% of the total budget (2.2 million). For its part, the City Council of Cervera del Río Alhama has assumed the remaining 10 percent.

In this way, a comprehensive intervention has been carried out in this 1.3 kilometer long section. The works have consisted in the renewal of the road surface, as well as the installation of curbs and new sidewalks, with the aim of improving circulation and increasing the safety of drivers and pedestrians. The supply network has also been completely renewed, and improvements have been made to the sewage and street lighting systems.

The section of the LR-284 as it passes through Cervera del Río Alhama, between kilometer points 0+000 and 1+300, was completely degraded, so it was necessary to carry out work to reinforce and improve the road surface and alignments”.

This work reinforces our company’s commitment to urban works, achieving success in this latest challenge. In addition, in this work we have used cutting-edge technologies in the sector, such as pipe jacketing for trenchless pipe repair, with UVA ray drying.